Friday, February 27, 2009

I do not hate Jon Stainbrook, but I think I could work up some strong dislike for Michael Miller.

What kind of person thinks it's funny to make jokes indicating that someone is on Oxy? On the scale of tastelessness, that is off the chart. I hear Stain sues people. Was that Oxy comment in Miller's recent column (you'll find it in the Toledo Free Press) an attempt to get Stain to file a lawsuit? Has Miller been feeling ignored by Stain and he thinks this will get him back in the spotlight?

It's been entertaining in a this-is-pathetic way to see how some people become so fixated on destroying Stainbrook, they end up making themselves look like asses. Their lives must be emptier than my wallet.

What's all the fuss about Stainbrook's taping of conversations? If people were committed to ruining me, I might want to protect myself in the same way. Miller calls him paranoid, but all you have to do is read Miller's column (no, I won't link to it) to know why Stain covers his butt.

Isn't it odd that so many are focusing on what Stainbrook did, and not on the conflict in Olman's remarks as compared to the officially released reason a BOE employee was let go? That's the real issue, folks. Get over the Stainbrook hate so you can see what's really important.