Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The laughs keep coming, compliments of Mr. Myers.

I had no idea when I started this blog that my fascination with anti-Stainbrook whiners would turn into a fascination with the leading whiner. It's all your fault, dear readers, because you keep sending me the most hilarious stuff.

Today's mailbag included this wonderful quote found at the bottom of an old Myers post about his favorite subject (three guesses who that is):

"Now if someone would like to intelegently debate what I said, I am all up to it. But I already know what the some of the posters are going to say or do, so I will respond to those who make intelegent statements and arguments."

Isn't this the guy who ran for skewl bored?

The more of these things you guys send me, the more tempted I am to actually go to the site. I just have to make sure my shots are up to date first.