Thursday, January 29, 2009

"When someone threatens me I write them off, and move on, no exceptions."

According to an email I received tonight, that's what Swampette (aka Chris Myers) said in a post on his blog. It's an old post that I managed to miss because I don't venture into the Swamp, but even so it's worth talking about now because it shows the depth of this poor guy's self-delusion.

Let me summarize the silliness:

Swampette insists that Jon Stainbrook threatened him. Then he says, "When someone threatens me I write them off, and move on, no exceptions." But he obviously can't write off Stainbrook or move on, so there is an exception. Swampette has a baffling need to nurse his (imagined?) wounds and harp on (imagined?) threats he says Stainbook issued. Doesn't he realize that when he writes that he has put Stainbrook behind him, he's proving he's incapable of putting his obsessive hatred of Stainbrook behind him?

I have a suggestion for Swampette. He should go outside right now, this very minute and build a snowman. I mean a huge one -- a big, mean, threatening-looking snowman. There's plenty of snow to make it a towering monster. Swampette should use a ladder as he piles on the snow so he can make it the scariest creature ever created. And he should dress it up like a punk rocker with "I Love the GOP" tattoos just so everyone will know exactly who that snowman is supposed to be. Then Swampette should get on his tricycle and peddle toward the spooky snowman as fast as fast as his little legs will let him. He should peddle and peddle 'til he plows smack dab in the middle of it and knocks it down.

That's the only Stainbrook he'll ever destroy. And even then he'll be the one who's buried (under all that tumbling snow).

P.S. Did I mention that Swampette also calls Stainbrook a liar? But who was the one who said "When someone threatens me I write them off, and move on, no exceptions" then didn't move on?